About Me

My photo
This is my outlet to all things fashion, travel, food, and pure comfort.

Wearing a stripe tee

I know what you are thinking....How do you wear this and look hot? I know horizontal stripes are known for having a bad reputation. But I can show you how to make a stripe tee look good casual and sexy! I rummaged through my closet today and found two striped shirts that I will use. I dont remember the last time I've had these on. Stripes are not my favorite. But, with the perfect combinations and accesories I could make it work wonders!

The first look is my casual but office classic look. I paired a long sleeve black and white sailor tee with a gray A-line skirt. A casual tan jacket, brown pumps, and jewelry make this a girly yet casual look.


A boring shirt right, not in a second. : )























Leave a Reply