About Me

My photo
This is my outlet to all things fashion, travel, food, and pure comfort.

Dreams are today's answers for tomorrow's questions

Sleep is important for the body. At least this is my way of assuring myself that spending $500 dollars on a down comforter is reasonable. This is how I rationalize with everything I buy. To all you sales employees: I am your best shopper! I really do beleive when I find a deal buy one item get the next half off, that I AM saving. Others would argue that I'm really just wasting my money because I didn't 'need' the first item and defianetly not the second....But I'd rather live freely and go with the flow. Or the "so called" sales that call my name as I wonder through the money-saving (blowing) mall. Well since I have already invested in a down comforter a few months ago, it is now time for a much needed upgrade on the sheets. I cant have an outstanding comforter and a childish paisely flannel looking sheets. It just doesn't combine to make the perfect sleep combination.

As I was the surfing through many websites this evening, I stubbled across some Hotel Collection Sheets that have my name written all over it. 600 Thread Count, Egyptian Cotten Deep Pocket Sheets. There is a God!



This picture does not do much justice for these colors of comfort!

I would love to have a light girl-ish pink or just a plain white as my sheet color. My bedroom is bright red and I have a plain white down comforter. I also need some accent pillows to pull the room together. Like maybe these:






I still have time to decide what happens with my much needed comfortable bed. For now I am going to sleep on the idea and get back with ya another day. : )

♥Ashley




Leave a Reply