About Me

My photo
This is my outlet to all things fashion, travel, food, and pure comfort.

Fun in the Sun!!



All those who live in cold climates should be having the same feelings as me:
Despising the plethora of snow confining the ground and the freezing temperatures!!
I would prefer sunshine and at least over freezing temperatures (with no WIND).




This is more like it! I cannot change the weather to my liking but....I can change my location! Who's with me? Well funny we should mention cruises. 3 of my coworkers are on cruise ships as we speak to warm climates of Australia, Caribbean and more Caribbean! I am stuck in Northern Virginia with inches and inches of snow. 




Spa Time!!! Relaxation to the max!



Love waterfalls! 


I would pick these flowers over snow any day.


These pictures are my comfort. Cant wait to have my trip to the Islands. Is anyone else planning a trip soon? (If you are, I envy you)

6 Responses to Fun in the Sun!!

  1. Aliya says:

    Hey girl, thanks for the comment!! The trench is from Old Navy! :)

  2. Bridget says:

    Hi!

    I actually go to a tanning salon that offer spray tans. I have never done the booth, I go to an actual person who sprays me. It's a bit weird standing completely nude in front of someone (however, I always wear a string thong when I go) but it definitely gives the most even coverage. Hope this helps! I usually pay anywhere from $20-40 bucks every time I go, they run a lot of specials so hence the price difference.

  3. You can exchange places with me because I'm so sick of Hawaii's weather! xoxoxoo

  4. love this post, girlie. thanks for sharing. your blog never disappoints. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

  5. Anna says:

    Take my weather, please! It was in the low 70s in DC and it's supposed to be in the high 40s. I like a mild day like today just not in MID NOVEMBER!!

    Though I could use a Caribbean cruise :)

  6. Right now, I am living the "fun in the snow" part. =)

    Followed the blog btw, hope you do not mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday.


    thebookness.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply