About Me

My photo
This is my outlet to all things fashion, travel, food, and pure comfort.

Swings both ways

And yes I am talking about that! This is my all-time favorite topic to talk about and why not let it be my first post? Picture this: "You're off to work on yet another Friday morning, counting the hours until that big dinner date. What are you going to wear to WOW them this time? I dont have time to change. I guess another shopping spree it is! Or.....

Seek advice from "Swings both ways"

I have always had a problem with making an outfit turn from day to night. But, its actually pretty simple. Key elements to day to night outfits: show some skin (no one says a pants suit is made for everyone), wear bright accesories to give that extra splash of color, add a cardigan to outfits during working hours if skin is an issue, and always have an extra make-up bag for the on-the-go looks. Never hurts to be prepared.

This simple black dress can be paired with a red belt to add some much needed color. For work I adore cardigans or shaws but with this dress adding a a collared long-sleeve or half-sleeved shirt is also cute! I decided on a pink cardigan and red belt with pink shoes. Inspired by First Lady Michelle Obama.Check out her outfit This outfit is good for day or night!


Leave a Reply